Project manager for Shop Fitting (m/f)
jumo is growing. We are looking for a project manager (m/f) for shop fitting to strengthen our team – starting as soon as possible. At jumo you can expect an inspiring work environment, welcoming colleagues and managers who are ready to offer you their support and encouragement. You can also expect diverse and exciting projects for shop fitting, commercial construction, and interior construction at an international level.
- Conceptualise, design and plan shops and stores in detail.
- Create technical drawings - always based on existing guidelines, safety standards and feasibility.
- Evaluate technical feasibility and take economic aspects into account.
- Technical customer support.
- Calculate and develop quotations.
- Get quotes from suppliers.
- Check and approve invoices.
- Look after national and international clients - before and during the construction phase.
- Highly motivated with equally high ambitions for growth and development.
- Successful training as carpenter, master carpenter, woodworker, metalworker or interior designer (m/f).
- Confident and assured manner in dealing with customers.
- Structured way of working.
- Excellent skills in using all standard computer programs (MS Office).
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to undertake business trips.
- Foreign language skills are an advantage.
- Several years of professional experience in upscale shop fitting and interior construction or project management are also beneficial.
- Class B driver's licence.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application (cover letter, CV, certificates). Please also state your earliest start date and salary expectations. Thank you very much. We guarantee full confidentiality in handling your application and all information provided.
Please send an email with your documents as a PDF to Günther Schorn (g.schorn(at)jumo-projektbau.de).
jumo PROJEKTBAU GMBH
42651 Solingen | Germany
Phone +49 (0)212 235 733 - 0
Fax +49 (0)212 235 733 - 99